All listings for this product
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.35Trending at £16.95
- £27.15Trending at £29.55
- £10.26Trending at £11.20
- £13.69Trending at £14.53
- £16.34Trending at £17.08
- £12.24Trending at £12.76
- £3.90Trending at £5.06
About this product
- DescriptionDesigning and Implementing Global Selection Systems provides insights and essential management tools for planning and implementing an effective global staffing system.
- Author BiographyAnn Marie Ryan is a professor of organizational psychology at Michigan State University. She has published extensively in the area of the quality and fairness of employee selection methods. Nancy Tippins is the Senior Vice President and Managing Principal for the Selection Practice Group of Valtera Corporation where she is responsible for the development and execution of firm strategies related to employee selection and assessment.
- Author(s)Ann G. Ryan,Nancy T. Tippins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleTMEZ - Talent Management Essentials
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.