All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnrich your students and the institution with a high-impact practice Designing and Teaching Undergraduate Capstone Courses is a practical, research-backed guide to creating a course that is valuable for both the student and the school.
- Author BiographyROBERT C. HAUHART is a professor and former chair of the Department of Society and Social Justice for Saint Martin's University in Lacey, Washington. JON E. GRAHE is a professor of psychology at Pacific Lutheran University, western regional vice president of Psi Chi, and an executive editor of the Journal of Social Psychology.
- Author(s)Jon E. Grahe,Robert C. Hauhart
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.05Trending at £17.11
- £29.21Trending at £31.41
- £27.15Trending at £30.19
- £9.18Trending at £9.35
- £13.77Trending at £14.99
- £12.24Trending at £12.93
- £3.90Trending at £5.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.