All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world's most famous travelling reporter discovers that Professor Calculus is building a space rocket. Tintin and Captain Haddock are amazed to find that Professor Calculus is planning a top-secret project from the Sprodj Atomic Research Centre in Syldavia. And before our intrepid hero knows it, the next stop on this adventure is ...Space.
- Author BiographyHerge (Georges Remi) was born in Brussels in 1907. Over the course of 54 years he completed 23 albums of The Adventures of Tintin series, which is now considered to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, comics series of all time. With translations published in over 80 languages, more than 230 million copies sold worldwide and a Hollywood movie to its name, Tintin dominates the Comics and Graphic Novels chart even today. Sadly, Herge died in 1983, leaving his 24th album, Tintin and Alph-Art, unfinished, but his hero continues to be one of the most iconic characters in both adult and children's fiction.
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2003
- GenreChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleThe Adventures of Tintin
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Weight453 g
- Width218 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best selling in Comics & Graphic Novels
Save on Comics & Graphic Novels
- £43.05Trending at £46.57
- £77.95Trending at £83.93
- £39.45Trending at £42.48
- £66.99Trending at £72.12
- £37.75Trending at £40.37
- £37.75Trending at £67.98
- £32.99Trending at £34.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.