Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionWhich emotions must we recognize and curb and why do they threaten our destruction? Goleman draws wisdom from the Dalai Lama and leading figures from the worlds of neuroscience and psychology to find answers.
- Author BiographyDaniel Goleman, Ph. D., covers the behavioural and brain sciences for THE NEW YORK TIMES and his articles appear throughout the world in syndication. He has taught at Harvard, where he received his Ph. D., and was formerly senior editor of PSYCHOLOGY TODAY. His previous books include: VITAL LIES, SIMPLE TRUTHS; THE MEDITATIVE MIND; EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE and WORKING WITH EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE.
- Author(s)Daniel Goleman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/01/2003
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date19/05/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 port.
- Weight810 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBill Swainson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.