Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.93Trending at £26.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe original edition of this book was the first to incorporate research on both non-verbal and verbal cues to deception, and quickly became the market leader. However, major developments in the field and a substantial volume of new research since publication now demand a thorough revision.
- Author BiographyAldert Vrij is a Professor of Applied Social Psychology in the Department of Psychology the University of Portsmouth (UK). He has Published more than 300 articles and book chapters to date, mainly on the subjects of nonverbal and verbal cues to deception and lie detection. He also advises the police about conducting interviews with suspects, acts as an Expert Witness in court, and gives invited talks and workshops on lie detection to practitioners and scholars across the world. he is at present Editor of Legal and Criminological Psychology, a forensic journal published by the British Psychological Society.
- Author(s)Aldert Vrij
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleWiley Series in Psychology of Crime, Policing and Law
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight886 g
- Width166 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.