Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.78Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionA makeover manual for getting in better spiritual shape, this title is an imaginative way into prayer and the spiritual disciplines, especially for those who are young in their faith. Daily reflections and practical detox exercises focus on 40 different aspects of everyday living that shapes our spiritual wellbeing.
- Author BiographyPeter Graystone works for the Christian Aid and among other things writes the daily Bible reading notes that appear on its website. He is the author of'Signs of the Times'and has had books published by Scripture Union. He is part of the leadership team at Emanuel Church, Croydon.
- Author(s)Peter Graystone
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.