All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 322 BC, Theophrastus (372-286 BC) took over the school of his teacher Aristotle and thus also the first European institution of research, the Lyceum, which he managed for 35 years. This title offers an introduction to the botanical writings of Theophrastus.
- Author(s)Chr. Gorm Tortzen
- PublisherMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight307 g
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.