All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the latest debates and findings relating to research and practice in the field of children and young people's advocacy. Contributors present the key issues and dynamics of current advocacy practice and examine its role within health, education and social care services.
- Author BiographyChristine M. Oliver, MA, is a Senior Researcher at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK. She has recently completed the first national study of advocacy for children and young people in England, prepared for the UK Department of Health and the DfES. She has published several books on advocacy for children and young people. Jane Dalrymple, PhD, MA, CQSW, PGCE, is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Health and Social Care, University of the West of England, Bristol, and has undertaken a number of evaluations of local advocacy services. She has published several books and articles on children's advocacy.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication03/04/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight344 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byChristine M. Oliver,Jane Dalrymple
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.