All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the way in which 'development' has functioned within the multilateral trade regime since de-colonisation.
- Author BiographyDonatella Alessandrini is a Lecturer in Law at the University of Kent.
- Author(s)Donatella Alessandrini
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/08/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in International Trade Law
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.