All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £40.26Trending at £49.44
- £5.91Trending at £6.20
- £9.29Trending at £10.12
- £12.77Trending at £14.43
- £7.39Trending at £9.98
- £7.16Trending at £7.49
- £17.32Trending at £17.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on narrowing the gap between the often conflicting theoretical and practical imperatives faced by language teachers in an internationalised higher education context. It provides conceptual discussions of emerging critical intercultural language pedagogies as well as empirical accounts and case studies from the frontline.
- Author BiographyAdriana Raquel Diaz is Associate Lecturer at the School of Languages and Linguistics, Griffith University, Australia. Her main research activities focus on the development of intercultural competence, the variables affecting the implementation of intercultural language curricula and teaching methodologies as well as teachers' journeys in the development of intercultural language learning pedagogies.
- Author(s)Adriana Raquel Diaz
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2013
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleLanguages for Intercultural Communication and Education
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.