All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £24.88Trending at £27.00
- £16.34Trending at £18.81
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £5.00Trending at £9.98
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
- £7.98Trending at £9.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook clearly explains the concept of highly qualified teachers as described by No Child Left Behind, and discusses how to recruit, develop, and retain such teachers.
- Author BiographyDr. Allan A. Glatthorn (deceased) was a Distinguished Research Professor of Education (Emeritus) at East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina. Brenda Kornegay Jones is Associate Superintendent of Human Resources for Pitt County (NC) School System. Jones has served as a personnel administrator for the past fourteen years. In addition, she has worked as a principal, assistant principal, teacher recruiter, mentor, personnel director, and classroom teacher in both public and private settings. Jones has published in the areas of mathematic instructional techniques, teacher recruitment and retention, and principal development. In addition, she has presented workshops on the following topics: teacher evaluation, new principal development, teacher performance appraisal, teacher dismissal, personnel employment procedures, assessing high quality professionals, and teacher recruitment strategies. Ann Bullock is an associate professor of education at East Carolina University. She is the coordinator of alternative licensure programs, preparing teachers for all levels. She has been especially effective in preparing teachers to teach at risk students.
- Author(s)Allan A. Glatthorn,Ann Adams Bullock,Brenda K. Jones
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2005
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.