All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2002 book examines approaches to teaching students making the transition from 'advanced' or 'superior' proficiency in a foreign language to 'near-native' ability.
- Author BiographyBetty Lou Leaver is Senior Specialist in Curriculum and Faculty Development at the American Councils for International Education and Fellow at the National Foreign Language Center. Boris Shekhtman is President of the Specialized Language Training Center and Lecturer in the Department of Modern Languages at Howard University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2002
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 16 tables
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBetty Lou Leaver,Boris Shekhtman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.