All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.99Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- Author(s)Forrest B. Tyler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight278 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
- Table Of ContentsDefinitions and Background Issues.- Psychosocial Integration: The Theoretical Framework.- The Current Situation: Psychologists' Approaches to Community Change.- The Prosocial Effect of Changing One Aspect of a Community.- The Prosocial Effect of Coordinating Change in Two Aspects of a Community.- A Guide for Establishing Prosocial Communities.- Questscope: A Comprehensive Prosocial Community Program.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.