All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a fresh look at what it means to learn and develop as a writer in response to concerns on both sides of the Atlantic, and elsewhere in the world, about standards in writing. This book provides the foundation for developing the teaching of writing, reviewing and comparing models of writing pedagogy.
- Author BiographyRichard Andrews is Professor in English at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK. Anna Smith is a teacher and researcher in English Education at New York University, USA.
- Author(s)Anna Smith,Richard Andrews
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width62 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.