All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou've got a great idea for an Apple Watch app. But how do you get your app from idea to wrist? This book shows you how to make native watchOS apps for Apple's most personal device yet.
- Author BiographyJeff Kelley has been developing iOS apps since the SDK's release in 2008. He has developed apps for major clients, and his apps have been in the top 10 list of the App Store, featured in national television campaigns, and demonstrated by corporate executives. Jeff has spoken at conferences around the United States, and when not writing, develops apps for clients in Detroit, MI.
- Author(s)Jeff Kelley
- PublisherThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Date of Publication10/06/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRaleigh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width192 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.14
- £16.82Trending at £17.73
- £32.31Trending at £45.73
- £16.97Trending at £18.07
- £13.67Trending at £16.63
- £24.99Trending at £29.06
- £14.64Trending at £17.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.