All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImproved understanding of the key role of financial aspects in the growth and development of economic systems is an important aspect of economic analysis. This book focuses on development finance, and provides a comprehensive coverage of this area of economics. It integrates relevant theoretical approaches and their policy applications.
- Author BiographyP. K. Rao has worked at Harvard and Rutgers Universities, undertook several major international consultancies, and has published over 60 papers and books worldwide.
- Author(s)Pinninti Krishna Rao
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/07/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.13Trending at £8.51
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
- £6.90Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.