Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- Descriptiona high quality, authoritative introduction to international development by a leading scholar in the field. clear, accessible and concise, this is the ideal primer for students unfamiliar with the central themes and theoretical perspectives in the study of development.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Haynes is Professor of Politics at London Metropolitan University.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Haynes
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePolity Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight505 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.