All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number137
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1031 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byCecilia W. Lo,Rocky S. Tuan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsPart I. Introduction. Developmental Biology Protocols: Overview III, Tuan and Lo. Part II. Manipulation of Developmental Gene Expression and Function. Ectopic Expression in Drosophila, Wilder. Clonal Analysis in the Examination of Gene Function in Drosophila, Rooke, Theodosiou, and Xu. Application of Antisense Oligonucleotides in Developing Chicken Embryos, Alexander, Barnes, and Tuan. Application of Functional Blocking Antibodies: N-Cadherin and Chick Embryonic Limb Development, Oberlender and Tuan. Part III. Analysis of Gene Expression. Gene Expression Analyzed by Ribonuclease Protection Assay, Bennett. Relative RT-PCR, Giambernardi and Klebe. Gene Expression Analysis Using Quantitative RT-PCR and a Multispecific Internal Control, Shire and Legoux. In Situ PCR Detection of HIV Expression in the Human Placenta, Sheikh, Polliotti, and Miller. Gene Expression Analysis by In Situ Hybridization: Radioactive Probes, Wawersik and Epstein. Radio-Isotopic In Situ Hybridization on Tissue Sections: Practical Aspects and Quantification, Moorman, De Boer, Hagoort, Franco, and Lamers. mRNA and Protein Colocalization on Tissue Sections by Sequential, Colorimetric In Situ Hybridization and Immunohistochemistry, Tuan. Whole-Mount In Situ Hybridization to Study Gene Expression during Mouse Development, Lowe and Kuehn. Multicolor Whole-Mount In Situ Hybridization, Hauptmann and Gerster. Methods for Double Detection of Gene Expression: Combined In Situ Hybridization and Immunohistochemistry or Histochemistry, Conlon. Visualization of the Expression of Green Fluorescent (GFP)-Linked Proteins, Ayoob, Jean Sanger, and Joseph Sanger. Part IV. Models of Morphogenesis and Development. Monoclonal Antibodies in the Analysis of Embryonic Development, Bedian. Mesoderm Induction in Xenopus: Oocyte Expression System and Animal Cap Assay, Yao, Kessler. Amphibian Organizer Activity, Niehrs. Improved Techniques for Avian Embryo Culture, Somite Cell Culture, and Microsurgery, Packard, Cox,and Poole. Neural Crest Cell Outgrowth Cultures and the Analysis of Cell Migration, Newgreen and Murphy. The Chimeric Human/Mouse Model of Angiogenesis, Petitclerc, von Schalscha, and Brooks. Analysis of Embryonic Vascular Morphogenesis, Sato and Bartunkova. Epithelial-Mesenchyme Interactions, Hall. Methods for Manipulating the Chick Limb Bud to Study Gene Expression, Tissue Interactions, and Patterning, Ros, Simandl, Clark, and Fallon. Palate Development--In Vitro Procedures, Pisano and Greene. Part V. In Vitro Models and Analysis Differentiation and Development. In Vitro Fertilization Heyner, Tucker. Trophoblast Differentiation: An In Vitro Model for Trophoblast Giant Cell Development, Peters, Chapman, and Soares. Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Progenitor Cells, Johnstone and Yoo. Identification, Characterization, and Differentiation of Human Prostate Cells, Mehta, Perez-Stable, Roos, and Nadji. Preparation of Chick Striated Muscle Cultures, DiLullo, George-Weinstein, and Gerhart. Study of Skeletal Myogenesis in Cultures of Unsegmented Somitic Mesoderm, Borycki and Emerson. Embryonic Limb Mesenchyme Micromass Culture as an In Vitro Model for Chondrogenesis and Chondrocyte Maturation, DeLise, Stringa, Woodward, Mello, and Tuan. Electroporation-Mediated DNA Transfection of Embryonic Chick Limb Mesenchymal Cells, DeLise and Tuan. Murine Cells, Haas and Tuan. Skeletogenesis: In Vitro Analysis of Bone Cell Differentiation, Majolagbe and Robey. Studying Early Hematopoiesis Using Avian Blastoderm Cultures, Eisenberg. Isolation and Culture of Mouse Germ Cells, De Miguel and Donovan. Cadherin-Mediated Cell-Cell Interactions, Knudsen and Soler. Analysis of Hyaluronan Using Biotinylated Hyaluronan-Binding Progeins, Underhill and Zhang. Microinjection of Fluorescently Labeled Alpha-Actinin into Living Cells, Jean Sanger, Danowski, and Joseph Sanger. Pax-3 and Vertebrate Development, Epstein. Genetic-Engineered Models of Skeletal Diseases I. Collagen Type X, Jacenko.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.