All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis important new text is a comprehensive survey of current thinking and research on a wide range of developmental disorders. Highlights key research on normal and typical development Includes clinical case studies and diagrams to illustrate key concepts A reader-friendly writing style.
- Author BiographyCharles Hulme is Professor of Psychology at the University of York. He has conducted research on a wide range of developmental disorders. His current research focuses particularly on interventions to ameliorate children's reading and language difficulties. Margaret J. Snowling is Professor of Psychology at the University of York and a qualified clinical psychologist. She is widely recognized as an expert in the field of children's reading and language difficulties.
- Author(s)Charles Hulme,Margaret J. Snowling
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight920 g
- Width176 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.47Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.