All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes theories of normal human development advanced by Sigmund Freud, Anna Freud, Jean Piaget, Nancy Chodorow, Daniel Levinson, Erik Erikson, and Margaret Mahler. This book features chapters examining corresponding ideologies concerning maturation and development in middle childhood, adolescence, adulthood, and old age.
- Author BiographySonia G. Austrian has worked in the field of health/mental health for forty years. She was director of the Employee Assistance Program Consortium and is an associated professor in the Departments of Public Health and of Psychiatry at Weill Medical College, Cornell University. She is an adjunct professor at the Columbia University School of Social Work and was on the faculty of The School of Social Welfare at SUNY-Stony Brook. She is the author of Mental Disorders, Medications, and Clinical Social Work.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight635 g
- Width236 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySonia G. Austrian
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.