All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis provides authoritative coverage as well as wide-ranging and integrated analysis of politics and policy in Germany today and of its role in Europe and the wider world. Bringing together extensively revised and updated chapters by leading authorities, it will be essential for students and anyone interested in European politics.
- Author BiographyStephen Padgett was formerly Professor of Politics at the University of Strathclyde, UK. William E. Paterson is Honorary Professor of German and European Politics at Aston University, UK. Reimut Zohlnhofer is Professor of Political Science at the Ruprecht Karl University of Heidelberg, Germany.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/07/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1992
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note24 black & white tables, 23 figures
- Weight661 g
- Width166 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byReimut Zohlnhofer,Stephen Padgett,William E. Paterson
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.