All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight566 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAlfredo Macias,Enrique Diaz,Francisco Uribe
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Contributing Authors. Part I: Colloidal Particles and Stochastic Dynamics. Interaction between colloidal particles; R. Castaneda-Priego, et al. Self-diffusion of colloidal particles in two-dimensional porous media; A. Ramirez-Saito, J.L. Arauz-Lara. Short-time transport properties in colloids; O. Alarcon-Waess. Rotational diffusion in a ferrocolloid; M. Hernandez-Contreras. Dynamics of colloidal particles; J.M. Mendez-Alcaraz, O. Alarcon-Waess. Rotating unstable Langevin-type dynamics and nonlinear effects; J.I. Jimenez-Aquino, M. Romero-Bastida. Mesoscopic thermodynamics for Brownian particles; M. Mayorga. Chaos and transport in deterministic inertial ratchets; J.L. Mateos. Stochastically driven ratchets; E. Cortes. Part II: Biological Systems and Polymer. Computer simulation meets molecular biology; V. Helms, et al. From neuron to brain: Statistical physics of the nervous system; P.H.E. Tiesinga. Elastic vibrational of nanoparticles; E. Haro-Poniatowski, et al. Vibrational Spectroscopy of Biological Membrane Models; M. Picquart. Polymer chain collapse in supercritical fluids; C. Ortiz-Estrada, et al. Part III: Granular Materials and Quantum Systems. Amperian magnetism in the dynamic response of granular materials; R.G. Barrera, A. Garcia-Valenzueal. Spin and charge order in the vortex lattice of the cuprates: experiment and theory; S. Sachdev. Thermodynamic analogies between Bose-Einstein condensation and black-body radiation; V. Romero-Rochin, V.S. Bagnato. Part IV: Liquid Crystals and Molecular Fluids. Nonequilibrium thermal light scattering from nematic liquid crystals; R.F. Rodriguez, J.F. Camacho. Relaxationin the kinetic Ising model on the periodic inhomogeneous chain; L.L. Goncalves, et al. Primitive models for thermotropic liquid-crystals; N. Ibarra-Avalos, et al. Modeling thermodynamic properties of fluids with discrete potentials; A.L. Benavides, A. Gil-Villegas. Thermodynamic properties of fluids determined from the speed of sound; A.F. Estrada-Alexanders, D. Justo. Effective potentials and second virial coefficient for polar fluids; F. del Rio, E. Avalos.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.