All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelopments in Social Work with Offenders explains the organisational and legislative changes that have occurred in social work and probation across the UK in the past 10 years, in the context of the accumulating body of knowledge about what constitutes effective practice in the assessment, supervision and management of offenders in the community.
- Author BiographyGill McIvor, PhD is Professor of Criminology at the University of Lancaster. She is the author of Working with Offenders and Women who Offend, and co-author of Managing Sex Offender Risk, all published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. Peter Raynor, PhD is Professor of Criminology and Criminal Justice at Swansea University, and has authored several books on social work and criminal justice.
- Author(s)Gill McIvor,Professor Peter Raynor
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication24/09/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleResearch Highlights in Social Work
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.