All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.69
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that introduces the thriving illicit industries and activities within the global economy whose growth challenges traditional notions of wealth, power, and progress. It argues that far from being marginal, illicit activities are a fundamental part of globalization.
- Author BiographyJesse Goldhammer is Senior Practitioner at Monitor 360 a San Francisco based group that helps organizations make sense of complex geo-strategic issues. Steven Weber is Professor of Political Science and Director of the Institute of International Studies at UC Berkeley, USA. He is also an associate with the International Computer Science Institute and affiliated faculty of the Energy and Resources Group. Nils Gilman is Senior Practitioner at Monitor 360, a San Francisco based group that helps organizations make sense of complex geo-strategic issues.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight617 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJesse Goldhammer,Nils Gilman,Steven Weber
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.