CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionA straightforward introduction to devolution in all four countries of the UK, assuming no prior knowledge of the subject: it explains the process of devolution and assesses the operation, strengths and weaknesses of the devolved state.
- Author BiographyProfessor Russell Deacon is a professor of Modern Welsh History and Politics at the University of Wales Trinity St David. He has also worked at the National Assembly for Wales and also in the civil service. Professor Deacon is the author of a number of books and other texts on British and Welsh government and politics. These include Devolution in Britain today (2006), The Governance of Wales (2002) and The History of the Liberal Party in Wales (2012). Professor is a fellow of the Royal Historical Association. He has also served on boards of a number of organisations including the British Liberal Political Studies Group, Liberal History Society, History Research Wales and the Board of Welsh Political Archives at the National Library of Wales. Alan Sandry is Lecturer in Social and Political Theory at the University of Wales Institute, Cardiff.
- Author(s)Alan Sandry,Russell Deacon
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePolitics Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Out-of-print date22/06/2012
- Weight266 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.