All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jill Rodgers,Rosemary Walker
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date03/05/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width189 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Author BiographyRosemary Walker spent 16 years as a clinical nurse specialising in diabetes and founded hospital nursing services for treating the condition in Essex. Jill Rodgers has specialised in diabetes since 1994. She established the National Diabetes Facilitators Group and has been involved in the Learning for Life programmes on diabetes and kidney care.
Most relevant reviews
- lazer4201527 May, 2013by
Great book Brilliant for diabetics as clear guidelines and informative
Informative book - Great book for information if newly diagnosed or need refreshing on some aspects of diabetes. Clearly worded easy to understand.
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.94Trending at £9.57
- £9.75Trending at £10.25
- £4.98Trending at £5.31
- £8.49Trending at £9.11
- £9.02Trending at £10.18
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
- £6.49Trending at £8.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.