All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike most books about diabetes, this book is readable as a story----jampacked with exciting recent information about a disease that afflicts 100 million people. ----Leo P.
- Author BiographyCharles Kilo, MD, is Associate Professor (Clinical) of Medicine at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri. He has a large private medical practice, in which over 60 percent of his patients have diabetes. Dr. Kilo is the author of Educating the Diabetic Patient and Self Blood Glucose Monitoring for the Person with Diabetes Mellitus. Joseph Williamson, MD, is Professor of Pathology at the Washington University School of Medicine and is a pathologist at Barnes Hospital in St. Louis. Drs. Kilo and Williamson are co--founders of the Kilo Diabetes & Vascular Research Foundation.
- Author(s)Charles Kilo,Dick Richmond,Joseph R. Williamson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/1987
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight258 g
- Width168 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.