All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/05/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 23 colour illustrations, 35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight952 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEdgar V. Lerma,Vecihi Batuman
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 The Background History of Diabetic Nephropathy Michelle Haggar and Vivian Fonseca Part One Natural Course, Pathogenesis, Morphology and Genetics Chapter 2 Diabetic Nephropathy: Scope of the Problem Jing Chen Chapter 3 Natural Course (Stages / Evidence Based Discussion) Aileen K. Wang and Tina K. Thethi Chapter 4 Pathogenesis of Diabetic Nephropathy: Hemodynamic Alterations/Renin Angiotensin System Arnold B. Alper, Jr. Chapter 5 Renal Structural Changes in Type 1 and 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Pathology, Pathogenesis, and Clinical Correlations Jeffrey Aufman and Guillermo A. Herrera Chapter 6 Diabetes in Children and Adolescents Ihor V. Yosypiv Part Two Clinical Presentation and Associated Disorders Chapter 7 Screening, Early Diagnosis, Genetic Markers and Predictors of Diabetic Nephropathy Eric P. Cohen and Jean-Marie Krzesinski Chapter 8 Atypical Presentations of Diabetic Nephropathy and Novel Therapies Louis J. Imbriano, John K. Maesaka, Joseph Mattana, Shayan Shirazian, George Jerums Chapter 9 Albuminuria-Proteinuria in Diabetes Mellitus Surya V. Seshan and Alluru S. Reddi Chapter 10 Hypertension in Diabetes Mellitus William J. Elliott Chapter 11 Cardiovascular Disease in Diabetic Nephropathy L. Lee Hamm, Tina K. Thethi, Kathleen S. Hering-Smith Chapter 12 Dyslipidemia in Diabetes Mellitus and Chronic Kidney Disease Armand Krikorian and Joumana T. Chaiban Chapter 13 Diabetic Eye Disease Azin Abazari, Nicola G. Ghazi, Zeynel A. Karcioglu Chapter 14 Pregnancy and Diabetic Nephropathy N. Kevin Krane, Radha Pasala, Adrian Baudy IV Chapter 15 Transplantation: Kidney, Kidney - Pancreas Transplant Rubin Zhang and Anil Paramesh Part Three Treatment and Prognosis Chapter 16 Glycemic Control Allison J. Hahr and Mark E. Molitch Chapter 17 Computerized Clinical Decision Support for Patients with Diabetes and Chronic Kidney Disease Shayan Shirazian, John K. Maesaka, Louis J. Imbriano, Joseph Mattana Chapter 18 Antihypertensive and Other Treatments in Early Stages of Diabetic Nephropathy William J. Elliott Chapter 19 Novel Treatments and the Future of Diabetic Nephropathy - What is on the Horizon? Vecihi Batuman
- Author BiographyEDGAR V. LERMA, MD, FACP, FASN, FAHA, FASH, FNLA, FNKF Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine Section of Nephrology Department of Medicine University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine/ Associates in Nephrology, S.C.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.