CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £7.76Trending at £7.97
- £5.57Trending at £5.84
- £3.59Trending at £6.84
- £4.45Trending at £5.53
- £4.94Trending at £7.97
- £3.98Trending at £4.97
- £8.72Trending at £10.65
About this product
- DescriptionDiabetes in all its forms has continued to baffle scientists and doctors for centuries. Though its symptoms and mechanisms are well understood, the genetic and environmental causes of diabetes are difficult to unravel. This book helps readers learn how scientists worldwide are laboring to conquer this disease.
- Author(s)Toney Allman
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notefull-colour photographs & illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.