All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an organ-based approach to the diagnosis of infectious diseases. This title covers the information on H1N1, as well as the use of immunohistochemical stains, PCR, Immunoperoxidase and other molecular techniques for a representation of the field. It contains fully-colored illustrations and differential diagnosis tables.
- Author BiographyDr. Kradin began his medical career at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He then went on to complete residencies at both Massachusetts General Hospital and Pennsylvania Hospital. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine as well as being certified in Anatomic Pathology by the American Board of Pathology. Dr. Kradin has a number of clinical interests including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Interstitial Lung Disease, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and Pulmonary Immunology. He also holds an Associate Professor position of Pathology at Harvard Medical School. There, he has been a director of a course on current concepts in asbestos related pulmonary disease. Dr. Kradin is also an Associate Pathologist at Massachusetts General Hospital in the Immunopathology Unit. His techniques include tissue culture and immunocytochemistry, flow cytometry, Northern blotting and immunocytochemistry. Dr. Kradin has authored and co-authored a number of scholarly articles including Complete pulmonary venous occlusion after radiofrequency ablation for atrial fibrillation which was published in the Annals of Thoracic Surgery in January 2009. He also co-authored Nodular amiodarone lung disease published in the American Journal of Surgical Pathology in November of 2008.
- Author(s)Richard L. Kradin
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication05/02/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 1311 illustrations (1311 in full color)
- Weight2155 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.