All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a useful and comprehensive resource for the range of applications of microarray technology in oncological diseases. Topics covered include gene signatures and soft tissue sarcomas, prognostic relevance of breast cancer signatures, gene expression profiling, and more.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Pathology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 24 colour illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight572 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAntonio Russo,Juan Iovanna,Stefano Iacobelli
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.