All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.29
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.95Trending at £24.50
- £30.34Trending at £30.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition brings the field fully up-to-date with a focus on protocols involving nucleic acid detection, most often through some form of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR). It also covers robotics as well as future prospects.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number665
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note56 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1094 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAlan Warnes,John R. Stephenson
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.