All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn original ethnographic study about communication and culture in Palestine and Israel during the Twentieth Century, examining three modes of communication-soul talks, straight talk, and talk radio.
- Author BiographyTamar Katriel is professor of education and communication at the University of Haifa in Israel.
- Author(s)Tamar Katriel
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2004
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleRaphael Patai Series in Jewish Folklore and Anthropology
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
- Weight662 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.12Trending at £15.72
- £6.77Trending at £8.21
- £3.88Trending at £4.19
- £27.74Trending at £29.24
- £5.99Trending at £6.31
- £22.58Trending at £28.54
- £20.55Trending at £21.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.