All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvide an account of the relationship between dialogue and children's learning development. This book provides a case for the importance of dialogue in children's intellectual development and supports this with a socio-cultural theory, which explains the relationship between dialogues and learning.
- Author BiographyNeil Mercer is Professor of Education at the University of Cambridge, UK. . Karen Littleton is Professor of Psychology in Education at The Open University, UK.
- Author(s)Karen Littleton,Neil Mercer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white halftones
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.