All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.42Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.79Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionInternational migrants - uprooted from family, friends, and nation-state, and scattered across the globe - form vibrant diasporic communities. Whether through economic migration, political asylum, or corporate mobility, this type of wide scale dispersion of populations brings with it a myriad of important issues.
- Author BiographyJana Evans Braziel is Associate Professor of English and Comparative Literature at the University of Cincinnati. She has co-edited Theorizing Diasporas (with Anita Mannur, Blackwell, 2003).
- Author(s)Jana Evans Braziel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/02/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight716 g
- Width181 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.