All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book challenges the common misperceptions of Muslim immigrants as a homogeneous, religiously driven group and identifies the tensions they experience within their host countries.
- Author BiographyHaideh Moghissi is a professor in the Department of Sociology at York University. Saeed Rahnema is a professor of Political Science at York University. Mark J. Goodman is the undergraduate program director of the School of Social Sciences at York University.
- Author(s)Haideh Moghissi,Mark J. Goodman,Saeed Rahnema
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note26 figures, 18 tables
- Weight320 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.