All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionIn Diastasis Recti: The Whole Body Solution to Abdominal Weakness and Separation, biomechanist Katy Bowman explains the larger picture when it comes to DR including body alignment; frequency of movement; the effects of all-day forces, like intra-abdominal pressure; and why a few exercises simply aren't enough for long-term success.
- Author BiographyWith radical, science-based health directives, Katy is taking the health-and-wellness world by storm with her bold exercise is not movement platform. A biomechanist by training and a problem-solver at heart, she has helped thousands reduce chronic pain, increase bone density, and improve metabolic health through movement and proper alignment. In addition to hosting her podcast KatySays (one of Greatist's Best Health and Fitness Podcasts of All Time) and writing for her award-winning blog KatySays.com, she is a regular source for national health publications like Prevention and Men s Health, and is a sought after guest on radio, television pod-casted talk shows and news segments. Creator of the Aligned and WellTM DVD series, Katy's groundbreaking work in pelvic floor restoration has made her particularly popular with midwives, OBGYNs, and others concerned with pelvic mobility, strength, and health.
- Author(s)Katy Bowman
- PublisherLotus Publishing
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLotus Publishing
- Content Note80 black and white photographs
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £33.90
- £6.95Trending at £10.27
- £14.35Trending at £17.45
- £24.06Trending at £26.88
- £29.31Trending at £31.43
- £22.60Trending at £29.08
- £13.11Trending at £14.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.