All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSally Ledger offers substantial readings of the influences of radical writers on works from Pickwick to Little Dorrit.
- Author BiographySally Ledger is Professor of Nineteenth-Century Literature at Birkbeck, University of London.
- Author(s)Sally Ledger
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature & Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 56
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24 b/w illus.
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.06Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.