All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the recently discovered London workhouse that Charles Dickens lived almost next door to in the years before he wrote Oliver Twist - told by the historian who did the sleuthing behind these exciting new findings.
- Author BiographyRuth Richardson is a historian and the author of a number of books. The Wall Street Journal described her last book, The Making of Mr. Gray's Anatomy (Oxford University Press) as 'one of those rarities, history that reads like a novel'. That book won the 2009 Medical Journalists' Open Book Award.
- Author(s)Ruth Richardson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note25 black and white halftones
- Weight586 g
- Width142 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.