All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for aviation industry professionals, this title explores more than 10,000 aviation-specific terms, phrases, and acronyms. It features nearly 500 illustrations, tables, and lists that supplement the detailed explanations of aviation terminology gathered from 14 CFR Part 1, the AIM pilot/controller glossary, and government publications.
- Author BiographyDale Crane was an airframe and powerplant mechanic, a designated mechanic-examiner, a commercial pilot, and a flight instructor. He was involved in aviation for more than 50 years and was the recipient of the FAA's Charles Taylor Master Mechanic Award.
- Author(s)Dale Crane
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content Note525 b/w illus
- Weight1057 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.