All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionA newly revised edition of the standard reference for the field today updated with new terms, major discoveries, significant scientists, and illustrations Developmental biology is the study of the mechanisms of development, differentiation, and growth in animals and plants at the molecular, cellular, and genetic levels.
- Author BiographyDr. Dye is Professor of Developmental Biology at Western Connecticut State University. His expertise is in stem cell, embryo and organ culture and he teaches developmental biology and vertebrate embryology. He is the author of numerous articles and two books, including the first edition of the dictionary.
- Author(s)Frank J. Dye
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.