All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis indispensable aid to the study of the Latin Middle Ages records over 1000 years of Latin use in the British Isles and by Britons abroad, drawing on a variety of printed and manuscript sources.
- Author BiographyDr Richard Ashdowne is Editor of the Dictionary of Medieval Latin, a research project based at the University of Oxford.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- GenreDictionaries (single language)
- Series TitleDictionary of Medieval Latin from British Sources (British Academy)
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight684 g
- Width234 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byD. R. Howlett,R. K. Ashdowne
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.