All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionA reference for the increasing number of people studying in, working in prisons and working with prisoners. This dictionary covers key aspects of criminal justice and the criminal justice system. It features approximately 300 entries (of between 500 and 1500 words) on key terms and concepts arranged alphabetically.
- Author BiographyYvonne Jewkes is Professor of Criminology at the University of Leicester. She has written extensively on the problems of policing cybercrime as well as more generally about the relationship between new technologies, crime and deviance. Her books include Dot.cons: crime, deviance and identity on the internet (Willan, 2003) and Media and Crime (Sage, 2004). She is co-founder and editor of Crime, Media, Culture: an international journal and editor of the Handbook on Prisons (Willan, 2007). Jamie Bennett is Deputy Governor, HMP Whitemoor, and editor of the Prison Journal.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCullompton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWillan Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight884 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJamie Bennett,Yvonne Jewkes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.