All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe raid on Dieppe in August 1942 was one of the most controversial episodes of World War II. This study of the event explores the many lessons learned by all concerned, and how this led to a change of tactics and contributed to the success of the D-Day landings.
- Author BiographyKen Ford was born in Hampshire in 1943. He trained as an engineer and spent almost thirty years in the telecommunications industry. He now spends his time as an author and a bookseller specialising in books in military history. He has written a number of books on various Second World War subjects. Ken now lives in Southampton. Howard Gerrard studied at the Wallasey School of Art and has been a freelance designer and illustrator for over 20 years. He has won both the Society of British Aerospace Companies Award and the Wilkinson Sword Trophy and has illustrated a number of books for Osprey including Campaign 69: Nagashino 1575 and Campaign 72: Jutland 1916. Howard lives and works in Kent.
- Author(s)Ken Ford
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/06/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Campaign S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 127
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note11 colour & 75 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight317 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Howard Gerrard
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £4.55Trending at £4.85
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.