CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionWith Diet Tuffy a woman can solve the problems that wreck her weight-loss attempt. Diet Tuffy helps you target your toughest dieting and weight-loss problem, come up with a brand new solution, and make an ingenious plan to put your new solution into action. It's the fun way to seriously lose weight.
- Author BiographyKenneth Schwarz PhD is a psychologist practicing in Connecticut USA, where he is on the Allied Health staff at Sharon Hospital. Julie North Schwarz is a writer in the field of women's weight issues. Other works by the authors in the Symmetry Press series - Weight-Loss Books for Women ~ Using Psychology to Lose Weight - include the novel Breaking Up With Food: Maria's Last Diet, the three-volume Psych Your Diet series, and Stop Your Emotional Eating. The Schwarzes blog at MariasLastDiet.com. Their blog is all about women using psychology to lose weight.
- Author(s)Kenneth Schwarz,PhD.
- PublisherSymmetry Press LLC
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationSharon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSymmetry Press LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Julie North Schwarz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.