All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
About this product
- DescriptionDifference, prejudice and discrimination are issues which all counsellors and psychotherapists need to address as part of their development. This book helps therapists understand the experience of discrimination, as well as explore their own - often unconscious - attitudes to others, based on gender, sexuality, race, culture or mental health.
- Author BiographySue Marshall is a UKCP registered psychotherapist working in private practice, and also Bereavement Services Manager at Hospice in the Weald, Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
- Author(s)Sue Marshall
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2004
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe School of Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight363 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.