All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArguing against the claim that systematic theory is unable to account for difference, this is an interdisciplinary approach to the analysis of cultural judgement and social change. With music as its model for theory, it explores the role of time, and the basis for judgements in cultural life.
- Author BiographyNANCY WEISS HANRAHAN is Associate Professor of Sociology at George Mason University./e Before entering academia, she worked in the music business as a radio announcer and as a program director of New Jazz at the Public, a concert series of jazz and experimental music in New York City.
- Author(s)Nancy Weiss Hanrahan
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.