All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook contains sections on the systems of differential equations, linear differential equations and nonlinear differential equations. It then proceeds to cover structural stability and bifurcations, and there is an extensive appendix on linear algebra.
- Author(s)John H. Hubbard
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/03/1995
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1039 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.