All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook, ideal for students and lecturers alike, is a systematic study of the qualitative and geometric theory of nonlinear differential equations and dynamical systems. It includes a thorough treatment of linear systems.
- Author(s)Lawrence Perko
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight872 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 3rd ed. 2001
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.