Differential Geometry of Varieties with Degenerate Gauss Maps by Maks A. Akivis, Vladislav V. Goldberg (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £62.19Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by oodals_uk
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £42.00Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by fifth_avenue2014
- Est. delivery by 23 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Maks A. Akivis,Vladislav V. Goldberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- Series TitleCMS Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight433 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Table Of ContentsFoundational Material.- Varieties in Projective Spaces and Their Gauss Maps.- Basic Equations of Varieties with Degenerate Gauss Maps.- Main Structure Theorems.- Further Examples and Applications of the Theory of Varieties with Degenerate Gauss Maps.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.